New Launch PURESINE by EMIS
“It is our constant endeavour to deliver top quality products and solutions to meet our customer’s requirements. A team of highly skilled and motivated employees of EMIS contribute to our company’s growth and success story.”
Premium Power Quality Products from EMI Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and more …
Power quality is an important consideration in order to maintain the efficacy and reliability of electronic equipment, apart from uninterrupted power supply and handling EMI. Natural and man-made phenomena such as harmonics, voltage fluctuations, lightning surge, flicker, commutation notches and interruptions on the power supply line are key causes that impact power quality.
Power quality products such as line and load reactors, harmonic filters, and surge suppressors play a critical role in ensuring power quality for industrial and home needs.
EMI Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , a pioneer in the design and manufacturing of EMI and RFI Power line filters, is launching a new product series for power line protection and power quality. We bring to you a new range of Line Reactors under the renowned PURESINE series.
Filters, is launching a new product series for power line protection and power quality. We bring to you a new range of Line Reactors under the renowned PURESINE series.
Their primary role is to protect the VFD from incoming line voltage distortion such as spikes and surges. Switching transients can peak over 1000 volts. The inductive characteristics of the Line Reactor restricts this sudden surge and eliminates nuisance tripping. By limiting the inrush current to the rectifier in the VFD, the line reactor can minimise harmonic distortions.
Depending on whether they are installed at the input side or output side of the VFD, they are known as line or load reactors.
The PURESINE PQR Series comprises Single Phase & Three Phase Line Reactors with 2% and 4% impedance for various power quality applications.
- Cost effective solution to reduce harmonic and power distortions with low ripple
- Limit the inrush current, thereby efficiently improving the power factor
- 2% impedance reactors – ideal for absorbing power line spikes and motor current surges
- 4% impedance reactors – are best suited for reducing harmonic currents and frequencies. Help to achieve compliance with IEEE 519 standards.
- Additional impedance minimizes the current surge by balancing the drive input line current, thereby improving the total power factor
- Designed in accordance with EN 61558-2-20, EN 60076, UL 61800-5-1 standards for superior quality
- Ensures extended motor life and VFD Protection
For total solutions to EMI/EMC, look no further.
EMI Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2015 and 14001-2015 certified company that exclusively caters to EMI related requirements. We deliver both standard manufactured and custom designed EMI filters and components. We are one of the largest EMI/RFI Filter manufacturers in India. EMI Solutions is recognized and accepted in domestic and international markets for Quality, Cost, and Delivery. In addition, our state-of-the art EMI/EMC test facility and technical consultancy services give our customers the convenience of TOTAL SOLUTIONS TO EMI under one roof.